Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Billie Bumbler

Flash forward to 2010. Now I am supermom to a beautiful Chocolate Dapple Dachshund named Billie Bumbler. She is only two weeks away from her first birthday.

I found Billie's infant puppy pictures on the internet and fell in love. We brought her home when she was 8 weeks old, only a week before Christmas. She was the life of all our Christmas parties, and ended up getting more gifts than my husband and me combined!

I had just finished reading the book "How To Raise the Perfect Dog" by Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer. So when Billie came into our lives, I was all about becoming the ultimate pack leader. Here is where I admit that it didn't take an hour before this dog had me eating out of her paw. This is the start of a beautiful relationship between my "Perfect Dog" and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment